Prospection is a healthcare data analytics company delivering real world and commercial insights through proprietary SaaS based analytics platforms, working with Life Science Companies, Research Institutions and Governments across the Asia Pacific Region. We analyse large health data sets (script claims, EMR, Registry, Insurance, Supply Chain, CRM) to provide real world evidence insights, medication utilisation and health outcomes to patients.
As Product Manager for PharmDash you will report to the Director of PharmDash and will be responsible for planning and release execution. You can think strategically and identify customer problems that if solved by us will create business value.
PharmDash currently delivers its key value proposition via the expertise of a dedicated team of consultants who have a background in life science domains and are experts in data analytics. The Product Manager will understand the value of service delivery and help us to transform into a scalable and strategically led product business. This will require an intimate understanding of our customer and user needs and an ability to determine a strategic product vision which will allow us to meet these.
The Product Manager also has the capability to understand the potential of data and data analytics. What is already available to PharmDash and what opportunities are over the horizon
Product Management: Responsibility for end-to-end product management: lead the strategy, planning, delivery, marketing and optimisation of the product, including customer feedback, requirements and issues.
Roadmap & Strategy: Translate business strategy into product strategy. Define the product vision and roadmap, own the product roadmap and execute product strategy. This includes gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining and prioritising product releases.
Business Acumen/Product Marketing: Understand the customer domain. Provide insight to internal & external stakeholders on the product and market, including marketing collateral with insights on key differentiators and messages. Determine prioritised features and corresponding justification, and work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
Leadership: Manage the Product Owners and be familiar with and able to implement a system or framework for Product Management strategy. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for the PharmDash product portfolio, working with customer success, sales, marketing and key customers including delivery of product demonstrations.
Execution of Vision: This includes gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining and prioritising product releases, driving functional requirement definition, shepherding this through development and successfully launching product features.
- 8+ years’ experience in a Product Management role in a B2B SaaS environment
- Bachelor’s degree in technical, business or marketing field, with high academic achievement; MBA or equivalent business experience an asset.
- Proven ability to think strategically about a product and its positioning in a marketplace
- Demonstrated proficiency in the technical nature of SaaS products and the B2B environment
- Familiarity and intermediate proficiency with data analytics techniques
- Exceptional and proven written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present ideas and information in influential and compelling ways
- Ability to forge relationships and communicate with stakeholders at all levels, working effectively across functional groups & with minimal supervision.
- Flexible work style comfortable in a fast moving, high energy and evolving environment
Relevant commercial and/or operations management experience in the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/ Medical Industry
- Flexible working environment
- Stimulating and diverse problems to solve
- Great team culture
- Lots to learn
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, select “apply for this job” submit.
Contact Steph Freeman on 0410 166 580 for more information.