Prospection is a healthcare data analytics company delivering real world and commercial insights through proprietary SaaS-based analytics platforms, working with life-science companies, research institutions and governments across the Asia Pacific region. We analyse large health data sets (script claims, EMR, registry, insurance, supply chain, CRM) to provide real-world-evidence insights, medication utilisation and health outcomes to patients.
About the Opportunity
We’re seeking a seasoned communications manager who can drive our product communications strategy to deliver superior organisational outcomes as we embark on a period of growth in international markets while cementing our dominance in existing markets.
The Product Content & Communications Manager, drives cross-business communication from the product development organisation, builds communication skills across the teams and provides support for internal and external comms. Alongside communications, the role will play a key role in developing and rolling out operational processes to support the product management function. As such this role will suit communications professionals with considerable experience in software delivery practices and processes.
We’re looking for someone with the ability and desire to operate at multiple levels of the business, from hands-on content creation across in-app messaging, internal team comms, strategic alignment and executive comms, and as well providing leadership and support for product communication activities. We’re anticipating a creative, collaborative communications specialist who will guide the creation and execution of product communications to inform, inspire and align teams, build operational excellence and deliver outstanding outcomes for our customers.
- Builds resources and assets to ensure Prospection’s product teams communicate consistently and with impact.
- Facilitates development of key product messages with product leaders, marketing and customer success, helping to ensure product messages are authentic, consistent, timely and aligned with business, product, and organisation priorities.
- Work with marketing & communications team to help build effective communication channels and strategies to link product development messaging to all areas of the organization.
- Ensure that team and program communications are modern, connected, and impactful to our product users.
- Contribute to the development, delivery and execution of product operations processes that increase strategic alignment within the business
- Chief Product Officer
- Director of Customer Success
- Head of Marketing & Communications
- Head of PharmDash
- Head of PharmMap
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strategic acumen: You see the big picture and you’re able to counsel and connect dots for leadership, business partners and employees. You understand how your contributions drive culture, support our values and shape internal and external experiences.
- Business maturity, confidentiality and experience working with and influencing stakeholders right across an organization.
- Creativity and vision: You’ve built communications and engagement programs that drive business outcomes and inspire teams. You’re innovative and pragmatic and take pride in your ability to get the job done.
- A growth mindset – you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment because you see it as an opportunity to learn, grow and contribute to the greater good.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you’re known for building strong relationships up, down and across organisations.
- Proven ability in collaborating effectively across multi-disciplinary, geographically diverse teams.
- Global perspective and experience working at a global company; understanding and sensitivity to global differences.
- Highly developed verbal, written and oral skills to promote and represent the organisation, and the ability to distill key messages and present them in a compelling way.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills in a communications context.
- Significant experience in the software industry, particularly SaaS environments.
- An appetite to excel in a fast-paced environment, able to adapt plans and approach to keep projects moving.
- Experience building and supporting product management processes, with appropriate technical background and understanding of the IT industry to be able to incorporate technical messages fluently
- Knowledge and experience scaling agile practice and program management
- Experience working in Asian markets – Asian languages highly regarded
- Flexible working environment
- Stimulating and diverse problems to solve
- Great team culture
- Lots to learn
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, select “apply for this job” and submit your application.
Job ID Product