Prospection is a healthcare data analytics company delivering real world and commercial insights through proprietary SaaS-based analytics platforms, working with life-science companies, research institutions and governments across the Asia Pacific region. We analyse large health data sets (script claims, EMR, registry, insurance, supply chain, CRM) to provide real-world-evidence insights, medication utilisation and health outcomes to patients. User experience is core to how Prospection creates intuitive, innovative products that people love to use because it makes their work easier and delivers the results they need.
About the Opportunity
The manager of User Experience works with customers, internal stakeholders and cross-functional partners to develop and execute on a holistic UX vision across PharmMap. The role oversees user research, prototyping, design, and other activities that support a high-performance culture of experimentation and innovation. In addition to co-establishing and driving Prospection’s ongoing transformational journey, the manager of Design & user Experience PharmMap will be a significant contributor to Prospection’s growth into global marketplaces.
With a dual reporting into the Chief Product Officer and Director of PharmMap, in this role, you will re-imagine and evangelise a design-forward, consistent and intuitive user experience for PharmMap.
This is a high-impact, high-visibility role where you will influence product strategy, strengthen the user experience, assist in building and scaling the Product Design & User Experience capability, as well as define and tune our design and testing processes to ensure product execution, quality, and customer connection.
The successful applicant will bring an impeccable eye for design, a customer-centric research approach and ruthless (though pragmatic) insistence on execution excellence, being a highly collaborative and results-oriented leader capable of driving change and delivering experiences that are measurable and drive higher engagement with Prospection’s products.
- Leads a product development culture that seeks a thorough understanding of customer needs, both existing and potential, and uses that knowledge to help design enterprise products that provide PharmMap customers with rich, easy-to-use tools for achieving their desired outcomes
- Assist with aligning user experience efforts across products and projects
- Present complex design concepts, user needs, and design rationale to multidisciplinary leadership teams, as well as to key stakeholders and business partners
- Articulate and popularise a vision, making it tangible through an actionable roadmap that you drive in collaboration with cross-functional partners across the business
- Lead the design and documenting of a cohesive set of design principles, patterns, and guidelines that can be utilized to ensure consistency of experience
- Position a compelling rationale for these guidelines and work with PM and Engineering teams to ensure adoption and execution with a robust design system and component Library
- Lead and direct user experience development projects, providing concept, direction, and critical evaluation of projects, as well as designing wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes as needed to help illustrate solutions to complex problems
- Ensure effective reporting and resource planning processes across all areas of the position’s responsibility.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- leading-edge UX strategies designed to engage audiences and drive business operations
- Demonstrable success in developing and leading innovative product development projects.
- Strong project management and organisational skills together with a track record of successfully leading and managing significant change.
- Communication, influencing and negotiation skills of the highest order together with the proven ability to engage and collaborate with, and gain support from, internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Solid understanding of design thinking and how to apply it in agile software development
- Familiarity with modern software development processes and how UX teams fit into the agile process
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles, UX best practices, trends and emerging technologies
- High level conceptual and analytical skills and the demonstrated ability to take a lateral approach to problem solving.
- Significant experience in business planning processes together with proven experience in developing and managing performance measures and budgets.
- Creative, proactive, with solid problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills for presenting and selling ideas.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to excellence and initiative for process improvement.
- 15 or more years industry experience and a degree in Computing, Psychology or related disciplines (e.g.,multimedia, human factors, information systems), or equivalent industry specific experience.
- Post-graduate degree in a related field would be highly regarded.
- Flexible working environment
- Stimulating and diverse problems to solve
- Great team culture
- Lots to learn
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, select “apply for this job” and submit your application.
Job ID PharmMap