Prospection is a pioneer in healthcare data analytics, using predictive analytics and machine learning with real-world healthcare data to unearth insights that help research, develop and target better healthcare outcomes for patients. Founded out of Sydney’s Cicada Innovations in 2012, Prospection works with government, pharmaceutical companies and the medical community across more than 70 therapy programs, including immuno-oncology, HIV and hepatitis, in Australia and Asia Pacific. It is backed by investors including Main Sequence Ventures, and Horizons Ventures.
About the Opportunity
This customer facing role is responsible for capturing and translating client requirements into our platform, , advocating for new features/customer, along with executing the necessary testing to ensure a successful client deliverable. Further, the role must identify and source the necessary data, along with determining any required data transformation (where necessary) to leverage the standardised PharmMap platform. The role will directly interact with clients, our development team and business stakeholders.
The role serves Australian and International customers and may require overseas travel in the future.
You are a logically minded problem solver who is keen to make a difference leveraging data and emerging data methods and tools. Being able to confidentially communicate and are comfortable in unfamiliar client situations. You can understand complex issues and translate them into simpler explanations, through;
Business Analysis – Including gathering and documenting customer requirements, understanding and mapping client data and affecting or designing the logic for the required data transformations.
Data Analysis – Data exploration and analysis and coordinating ongoing data maintenance. Perform platform, user acceptance and system integration testing as required.
Stakeholder Management – Managing client requests and changes to scope and associated impacts. Assisting in conducting sessions with clients in requirements gathering, data mapping and also training them in how to use the system. Advocating for the customer to product managers, software developers and business stakeholders. Provide assistance to clients in their use of the product.
Delivery and Implementation – Writing documentation for training, post go-live support, internal processes, etc. Raising bugs/issues in company Issue Tracking Software (JIRA) to assign to developers along with acceptance criteria which you will use to ‘pass’ the issues once resolved. Work closely with Development, Product Management and project management personnel, aligning and ensuring successful execution.
Knowledge Sharing – Contributing to the company knowledge base articles. As required visit clients locally and overseas to fully maximise customer and operational success.
To be successful in this role
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience working with customers, product and operations in a data management/transformation related role
- Proven experience working with customers and delivering on internal and external priorities, within a data centric/business intelligence area in the role of consultant, pre-sales, delivery
- Experienced delivering project work with client expectation setting
- A data driven problem solver
- Interested and willingness to learn new technologies and solve customer issues
- High attention to detail whilst always keeping an eye on the big picture
- Be comfortable with change and ambiguity, and can creatively think on your feet to adapt
- Eager to engage in a fast moving, dynamic and growing workplace
- Willing to seek out information and drive towards a successful outcome without specific direction
- Confident and calm hands
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A working knowledge of SQL (and database concepts) is required for this
- Client management experience desirable, preferably in a consulting/contracting role
- Experience using software tools: Alteryx, Tableau, Knime or others.
- Experience or having worked closely with sales operations, health or pharmacy sector
- Flexible working environment
- Stimulating and diverse problems to solve
- Great team culture
- Lots to learn
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, select “apply for this job” submit your most up to date CV.
Note: For the time being our team is fully supported and successfully working remotely from home.
Job ID PharmMap