Pharmaceutical companies work with many different types of data ranging from commercial sales through to longitudinal patient data. In this webinar, the featured speakers explore the distinct differences and the importance of applying the right methods to ensure data accuracy and maintain business confidence. The panel of industry and data science experts draw from their collective experiences working with clients and real world datasets across the world. They address some of the most common questions clients ask when working with longitudinal patient data. This webinar will be a discussion on navigating the complexity of real-world data (RWD) to help pharma companies maintain a competitive edge driven through real world insights. The team will provide tips for asking the right analytics questions to unlock the true power of real-world data.
- Building confidence and addressing the challenges of working with real-world data
- Asking the right questions to deliver the most accurate answer — how to approach the longitudinal aspect
- The different needs of cross functional capabilities, answering questions across the product lifecycle for aligned decision-making
- Latest analytics methods and techniques, translating complex data science into commercial relevance
- Data scaling, how to be confident in representativeness?
- How are pharma companies applying real-world data in their business processes — some common use cases
- Why work with a third party supplier in a world where global pharma companies are establishing in-house capabilities? What are the benefits?
Watch the webinar to get answers to common questions when working with longitudinal patient data by unlocking the value of real-world data.
Speak to Prospection today to learn more about making the most out of real-world, longitudinal patient data of your market.